|Handles||Box of 6||Box of 8||Box of 12|
|Rosewood (replaced by walnut for delivery outside the European Union)||X||X||X|
|Purplewood (replaced by purplewood for delivery outside the European Union)||X||X||X|
Laguiole forks with shiny stainless steel bolsters. Wide various wood handles
This product contains rosewood and purplewood handles.
When delivered outside the European Union, these handles are replaced otherwise export is impossible:
- rosewood by walnut
- purplewood by barrel oak
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
- Welded bee
- Chiseled by stamping
- 2 Bolsters in polished stainless steel
- Plain stainless steel plates
- To be learned
- White wooden casket made in Aubrac - France
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Product family
- Table forks
You might also like