The prestige of craftsmanship
- the knifemaker’s trade (assembly and fashioning of the knife)
- and the blacksmith’s trade (making the blades, springs, etc.).
These different skillsets make it possible for us to repair your Laguiole knives or other models too:
a knife that has been used by different generations of your family and that you are attached to, your everyday knife which you have had since your 18th birthday and was given to you by your grandfather, etc.
Whichever Laguiole (made in France) knife you have, we can provide a solution to care for it: maintaining it, restoring it so it is as good as new or repairing it, even if sometimes the price is greater than the actual value of your knife.
To obtain a cost estimate, email us at email@example.com enclosing photos and a description of your requirements.
- sharpening and buffing (free service for our products)
- blade: replacing the blade, replacing worn pins, fitting a hanging ring, etc.
- spring: replacing worn or broken spring (for your information, the springs that we make very rarely fit other knives).
- handle: replacing the handle
- corkscrew: - replacing the corkscrew
- We carry out any repairs after our cost estimate has been accepted and we have received payment.
- Cost estimates made on the basis of photos are not binding on us. We cannot provide a complete and binding cost estimate until we actually have the knife.
- We only offer a warranty for the part that we have repaired (even if the repair requires complete disassembly of your knife). We cannot be held liable for any other part, even if it has been disassembled during our repair work.
Warthog tooth inlays
Replacing the blade
Reconditioning handle and mechanism
Replacing the handle
Special chiseling and rivets
Repair with new handle