Payments by bank card take place via the Cyberplus Paiement tool operated by Banque Populaire. This uses the e-commerce payment platform SYSTEMPAY, where all payment information is encrypted (SSL).
Entering your bank details links you directly to the Banque Populaire payment server. La Coutellerie de Laguiole does not therefore know your bank card number and this is not stored on its server.
In addition, all information exchanged with the Banque Populaire is encrypted using the SSL protocol and cannot be intercepted or modified.
Cyberplus Paiement guarantees that the trader with whom you are dealing is indeed listed with Banque Populaire to collect transactions on the Internet.
Once the transaction has been completed, and before returning to the trader's site, Cyberplus Paiement gives you an electronic ticket setting out all the payment components and the result of the bank authorisation request (transaction accepted or cancelled).
The various stages for secure online payments by bank card.
1. At each request for payment, the purchaser switches from the La Coutellerie de Laguiole server to the Cyberplus payment service, connected to the banking world.
2. The purchaser reaches an encrypted SSL payment page
3. Entering the card number and authorisation request. The link between the purchaser and the Banque Populaire's Cyberplus server is established in HTTPS, a secure SSL protocol, which encrypts all the information exchanged. This protects the data sent via the Internet and guarantees the purchaser that his bank card number cannot be intercepted as unencrypted by a third party during its transfer to the secure Banque Populaire server.
4. The bank's authorisation centre returns an authorisation number or a refusal. When payment is accepted, the Cyberplus system then carries out the following operations:
- display of payment confirmation on the purchaser's screen
- payment confirmation e-mailed to La Coutellerie de Laguiole
- the card number, on the other hand, is NEVER sent back to La Coutellerie de Laguiole.
5. Once payment has been completed, the purchaser is returned to the La Coutellerie de Laguiole Internet site where he can continue to browse and review his order.