- Blade only
- Chiselled bee with petanque
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 Bolsters in polished stainless steel
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, petanque, pale horn tip handle with shiny bolsters
Petanque and hand chiseled spring. Blade with a guard, slight shaping handle for a better handling.
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
You might also like