Chiselling top and bottom: the back of the blade, the spring and the plates are chiselled on the grinder
Laguiole pocket knife, 10 cm, forged bee,top and bottom chiseling, dark horn tip handle with shiny bolsters
Forged bee with spring. Hand chiselled spring. Blade with stop (the cutting edge does not hit the bottom of the spring).
Handle slightly curved for a better grip.
A 10cm Laguiole knife (handle length) is recommended for children up to 12 years old.
If you want, we can free of charge and without damaging the knife :
- round off the blade
- soften the edge
Please precise it in your order at the 3rd step named "Address", or by email.
Comes with a magnetic storage box.
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 7 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Blade only
- Forged bee
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in shiny finish
- Plain plates, chiseled top and bottom with file
- To remember
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 10 to 14 days
- Length of handle
- 10 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
You might also like