- Blade only
- Forged bee
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in shiny finish
- Double plates chiseled by hand on bench grinder
- To remember
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 10 to 14 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife 12 cm, chiseled double plates, warthog tooth handle & red spacer
Laguiole knives with a forged bee and a hand-chiseled spring and a blade with guard.
Hand-chiseled double plates.
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 7 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like