|Handles||Box of 6||Box of 8||Box of 12|
|Rosewood (replaced by walnut for delivery outside the European Union)||X||X||X|
|Purplewood (replaced by purplewood for delivery outside the European Union)||X||X||X|
Laguiole forks with matt stainless steel bolsters. Wide various wood handles
This product contains rosewood and purplewood handles.
When delivered outside the European Union, these handles are replaced otherwise export is impossible:
- rosewood by walnut
- purplewood by barrel oak
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
- Welded bee
- Chiseled by stamping
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in matt finish
- Plain stainless steel plates
- To be learned
- With white wooden casket made in Aubrac - France
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Product family
- Table forks
You might also like