- Blade only
- Forgée massive ciselée main au burin
- Hand-chiseled on burin
- 1 Matt stainless steel bolster
- Double plates, chiseled with file
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Length of handle
- 13 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 13 cm, chiseled bee and spring with double plates, juniper handle with one matt bolster
The bee and the spring are handmade with a chisel. The double plate are chiselled with file.
Slightly wider handle for a better grip.
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like