- Blade only
- Forged bee, hand chiselled with a chisel
- Hand-chiseled with a chisel
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in matt finish
- Plain stainless steel plates
- To remember
- We make our own Damascus steel in our forge in Laguiole
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 10 to 14 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole folding knife 12 cm, Mosaic Damascus steel blade, chiseled bee and spring, ebony handle & red spacer
Forged bee & hand chiselled spring.
Blade with stop (the cutting edge does not hit the bottom of the spring).
Handle slightly curved for a better grip.
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 7 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like