- Blade only
- Forged bee, hand chiselled with a chisel
- Hand-chiseled with a chisel
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in matt finish
- Double plates, chiseled with file
- To remember
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 10 to 14 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, bee and spring chiseled with file, Damascus steel blade, juniper wood handle
The Damascus steel of our blades is manufactured in our old forge in Laguiole. You can visit this forge all year round.
With this Laguiole knife in Damascus blade, receive a free leather pocket case. Please select the color of the latter. Without your choice, the default color is black.
A solid wood storage box is provided to showcase your knife while protecting it.
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 7 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like