- Blade only
- Welded bee
- Chiseled by stamping
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in shiny finish
- Single plates chiseled by hand on bench grinder
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Length of handle
- 10 cm
Laguiole pocket knife, 10 cm, welded bee, rosewood handle with shiny bolsters
Our Laguiole with welded bee have a slim handle and the spring is chiseling die.
A 10cm Laguiole knife (handle length) is recommended for children up to 12 years old.
If you want, we can free of charge and without damaging the knife :
- round off the blade
- soften the edge
Please precise it in your order at the 3rd step named "Address", or by email.
NB : Delivery outside the European Union is not possible for a rosewood handle (International Convention).
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like