- Blade only
- Hand-chiseled, freemason pattern
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 Matt stainless steel bolsters
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, Damascus steel blade, freemason bee, olivewood handle with matt bolsters
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
You might also like