- Blade only
- Chiselled bee with Saint-Jacques shell motif
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 Bolsters in polished stainless steel
- Plain stainless steel plates
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Length of handle
- 11 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole folding 12 cm, Saint Jacques shell, blade only, shiny stainless bolsters, snakewood handle
Chased forged bee with scallop shell pattern.
Hand chiselled spring on the drum, blade with stop (the edge does not hit the bottom of the spring), slightly curved handle for a better grip.
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
You might also like