- Blade only
- Forgée massive ciselée main au burin
- Hand-chiseled with file
- 2 Matt stainless steel bolsters
- Double plates, chiseled top and bottom by hand on bench grinder
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, chiseled bee and doubles plates, spring chiseled with file, juniper handle with matt bolsters
The bee and the double plates are handmade with a chisel. The spring is chiselled with file.
Slightly wider handle for a better grip.
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
You might also like