- Blade only
- Forged bee, chiseled with file
- Hand-chiseled on burin
- 1 meteorite bolster
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Bolsters in Steel of meteorite
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, "wild" Damascus steel blade, bee and spring chiseled with file, 1 front meteorite steel bolster
The handle of a Laguiole knife in mammoth molar is fragile. It is necessary to be attentive to it.
With this Laguiole knife in Damascus blade, receive a free leather pocket case. Please select the color of the latter. Without your choice, the default color is black.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like