- Blade only
- Golden forged bee welded and riveted
- Hand-chiseled on burin
- 2 Bolsters in polished stainless steel
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- Abeille or jaune 750 000 millièmes avec deux yeux diamants
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
Yellow gold - Mammoth molar
The handle of a Laguiole knife in mammoth molar is fragile. It is necessary to be attentive to it.
With this Laguiole knife in Damascus blade, receive a free leather pocket case. Please select the color of the latter. Without your choice, the default color is black.
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving