- Blade only
- Golden forged bee welded and riveted
- Hand-chiseled on burin
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in shiny finish
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- Abeille or jaune 750 000 millièmes avec deux yeux diamants
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
Yellow gold - Mammoth molar
The handle of a Laguiole knife in mammoth molar is fragile. It is necessary to be attentive to it.
With this Laguiole knife in Damascus blade, receive a free leather pocket case. Please select the color of the latter. Without your choice, the default color is black.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like