Mammoth molar with Damascus steel bolsters
The handle of a Laguiole knife in mammoth molar is fragile. It is necessary to be attentive to it.
Do not forget that you can add an engraving on the blade and one on the spring.
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
No, let me add an engraving first Yes, add the product to my cart without engraving
- Blade only
- Forgée massive ciselée main au burin
- Hand-chiseled on burin
- 2 Damascus steel bolsters
- Double plates, chiseled with file
- To be learned
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Blade engraving
- Spring engraving
- Damascus steel bolsters
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
You might also like