- Blade only
- Forgée massive ciselée main au burin
- Hand-chiseled with file
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in shiny finish
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, "wild" Damascus steel blade, bull's head bee, mammoth molar handle
The handle of a Laguiole knife in reconstituted turquoise is fragile. It is necessary to be attentive to it.
With this Laguiole knife in Damascus blade, receive a free leather pocket case. Please select the color of the latter. Without your choice, the default color is black.
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 5 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like