- Blade and corkscrew
- Chiselled with Occitan cross
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in matt finish
- To be learned
- Notre fabrication artisanale et les nombreuses possibilités (manches, lames, …) sont des paramètres qui jouent sur la disponibilité de certains produits à l'instant de votre visite sur notre site.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Matt stainless steel bolsters
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, Occitan cross, blade and corkscrew, olive wood handle
Occitan cross and hand chiseled spring. Blade with a guard, slight shaping handle for a better handling.
The drill of the corkscrew is stainless.
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 6 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like