- Blade and corkscrew
- Welded bee
- Chiseled by stamping
- 2 brass bolsters
- Plain plates
- To be learned
- With Cross of the shepherd
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 8 to 12 days
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, welded bee, blade and corkscrew, compressed black horn with brass bolsters
Our Laguiole with welded bee have a slim handle and the spring is chiseling die.The horn pressed due to its nature is a fragile material which should not be absolutely wet.
Cf. our advice of maintenance at the bottom of page in the section " More information " or consult the page "Maintain his Laguiole knife"
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like