- Blade and awl
- Forged bee
- Hand-chiseled on bench grinder
- 2 stainless steel bolsters in matt finish
- Single plates
- To remember
- Notre fabrication artisanale et les nombreuses possibilités (manches, lames, …) sont des paramètres qui jouent sur la disponibilité de certains produits à l'instant de votre visite sur notre site.
- Care of natural materials
- Delicate manual cleaning: Clean the blade with a damp sponge and dishwashing liquid, then wipe and store. The knife must not be soaked in water or put under the tap.
- Engraving on blade - done immediately
- Spring engraving - with an average lead time of 10 to 14 days
- Matt stainless steel bolsters
- Length of handle
- 12 cm
- Blade stop
- Product family
- Forged bee
Laguiole pocket knife, 12 cm, forged bee, blade and awl, bovine bone handle with matt bolsters
Laguiole knives with a forged bee have a hand-chiseled spring and a blade with guard.
The awl is steel carbon.
First name and/or last name and/or initials (modern Latin alphabet characters). For the first and last name, the first letter is engraved in upper case and the following letters in lower case. Initials are engraved in upper case. Check the accents carefully. Read more
For company logo (quantities),contact us
The engraving of the spring is made before mounting the knife. It can be composed of letters and numbers (we do not engrave accents or lower case). Maximum of 6 characters (one letter, one number, one point, one space = 1 character). Read more
Do you want to add this product to your cart without any engraving ?
Let me add an engraving Add the product without engraving
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
You might also like